Thursday, March 9, 2023

eercrazie comes out as Gay

247sports poster eercrazie, has shown his obsession with a single poster fact-checking that he allows said user to live in his head rent-free. It has gotten to the point that it is an unhealthy obsession. 

FoxNews correspondent Ima Deepshit interviewed this long-time poster to get a more in-depth perception as to his obsession. I'm afraid of facts and the truth, I want to hear what I want to believe and never add anything of value to any discussion. 

Eercrazie explained that while he was performing fellatio on his dog that when he gets to hear things he wants to believe it increases his skills and his dog's tail really starts to wag. 

"Every time Psycho posts things from MediaBias Factcheck it hurts my tender little snowflake feelings and I start to cry, I don't care about the truth or adding any value to a discussion, I just want to make my dog happy" Eercrazie stated. 

No comments:

Post a Comment